Monday, August 15, 2011

Final Preparations

Well last night I said that the next time I post will be in the US but I want to take advantage of the hotel Wi-Fi to post one last thing before we go. We'll be eating breakfast at the hotel this morning then heading over to the airport, and getting on a plane at 10:15. I think I speak for us all when I say we are not returning the same people we were when we left. But just to be sure I'm going to give each of our travelers an assignment. I want them each to write something about their favorite or most memorable moment on the trip and what they hope to take away from it. Then I'll take their answers and relay them here. We'll see how it goes.

We've got to get downstairs in five minutes, so I'm signing off for now. NOW the next time I post we'll be in the US!

No comments:

Post a Comment